This blog is for practical Filipina fashionistas who want to look good but are constrained by a tight budget. We'll teach you how to save money by buying affordable alternatives and trying out DIY beauty treatments.

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Dept Store Ukay @ PureGold Imus

We’ve already featured the scenic ukayan center in Olivarez Plaza, Tagaytay. Now I’ll be showing you one of the biggest ukay places I have been to. King Bhats Ukay-Ukay (don’t let the name fool you) at PureGold Imus is the SM Department Store of hand-me-downs.






As you can see in the pictures, you’ve got hundreds of pieces to choose from. My Tita, a lover of designer goods, has the owner’s number and is always texted when there are new arrivals. On those days, the place is filled with people (imagine SM on a sale) and everyone has big baskets of clothes.

Looking for a particular style of dress? I’m sure you’ll be able to find them. The shoes are good as new and you can easily get lost in all kinds of the clothes they have.


The place looks and smells clean (air-conditioned) too.
During my last visit, I was able to buy a twice-worn eyelet dress, a checkered blouse (with tag) and a pair of ergonomic rubber shoes. All for only P600.


keeping it stylish and chic
- K

Street Smart Charm
Practical tips for the Practical Fashionista
Fashion for less

0 comments:

Post a Comment